Ok so it has been forever and so much has happened since the last post. First and most exciting...Corey has his Polygraph on August 9th and that is the last step. Once he passes that he will get his official offer letter for the academy starting October 18th! Woo hoo. We will miss him for the 5 months he will be gone but it will be totally worth it. Also my last day of work is Friday!!! YES! I can't believe it. Also Booklyn turned 3 months old today. I can't believe that it has gone by so fast. At her 2 month appointment she weighed 10 pounds and was 23 inches long. We go to the doctor again next month so we will see how much she has grown since. She is so much fun to be around and so far she has the cutest personality. She laughs, can almost roll over, pulls herself up when she holds on to your hands, sleeps in her own room (that was tough for me), recognizes mom's and dad's voices, sleeps through the night, and is overall such a great baby. Here are a ton of pictures from the last little bit. 



















Tuesday, July 27, 2010
Life Lately
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Lots of Brooklyn Pictures! ha very cute.
She sure is a cutie - I was watching her at church on Sunday and thought - "what a doll!" And congrats to Corey - that's awesome news for him!
YAY! Pictures! I love them!!!! So cute!
She is beautiful Nessa!! I guess that is what happens when two good looking people have kids, haha. Love you guys sooo much!! I cannot wait to see you again soon! Give Core a big congratulatory hug from our family!!
Life is just so exciting. She is the most beautiful girl in the world!!!!!
She is so cute!
Post a Comment