Oh man I thought with a baby I would update our blog more but it seems way harder to get a spare moment to update. Go figure! So the last few weeks have been wonderful. Brroklyn is growing more and more every day. She is so fun and such a happy baby. She is talking and smiling like crazy. Also Just before Brookln turned 6 weeks old we had her baby blessing in Heber, UT. It was a very special day. Brooklyn was blessed in the same dress that I was blessed in. The dress was originally purchased for my mom's sister Julie who passed away when she was 6 weeks old, just after she was blessed. It was very neat. We also had Stacie come visit and to meet Brooklyn. It was so nice to have her here. :)
Also we got a very exciting call this week! Corey got a call from Nevada Highway Patrol. Don't mind the fact that he turned in his back ground packet approximately 9 months ago. Well...they called to inform him that if he passed the few things that he has left (polygraph, physical, and psych evaluation) that he would be attending the September academy. You read that right SEPTEMBER as in this year!!!! We couldn't be more thrilled. We didn't think that they would even have another academy until January. Also the only positions that are available are in Las Vegas! So thanks everyone for your thoughts and prayers. We will keep you all updated. We will hear back from them in the next two weeks. WOO HOO things are finally moving along.
Anyway here are a few pictures from the last little bit. Enjoy!





Friday, June 18, 2010
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 2:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
We are so excited for you Corey! The Lord really is blessing your fam. We miss you guys...feels like its been forever.
such great pictures!!Love you
I know i am late in commenting - I did see this earlier and totally thought I had left a message - anyway...she looked so cute! Love all the pictures
Post a Comment