Today was Brooklyn's 4 month birthday. She is such a happy girl. Here is a list of what she likes to do lately...
-roll from her tummy to back
-roll from back to tummy
-be tickled
-watch ceiling fans
-stand
-suck on her fingers
-suck on her dad's fingers
-dance
-drink water out of a cup
-grab anything she can reach
Today we took her to her 4 month well child check up. Here are her stats...
-height 24 3/4 in (75th percentile)
-weight 11 lbs 13 oz (25th percentile)
-head 42 cm (80th percentile)
Here is a picture of B at 4 months
Also today was the first day we gave her rice cereal. She LOVED it! She caught on really fast and ate all of it. Everytime I would come close with the spoon she would open her mouth and lean forward. She even fussed when it was gone. Here is a little video of B's first taste of rice cereal. :)
Corey and I love making Brooklyn laugh. Here is a little recording of her sweet little laugh. Never mind. I don't know how in the heck to make it work. In fact I don't even think the darn video worked. I'm over it though for now. :)
Friday, August 27, 2010
4 Months and Rice Cereal
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 8:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Yay for a picture. PS the thing on my blog today is for little miss B. Hope to get it in the mail this week.
Love ya.
Post a Comment