With Brooklyn right around the corner Corey and I have had to kick it into high gear to finish all of our little projects around the house to prepare. We only have 1 week and 6 days (give or take a few) until we will finally be able to meet and hold our beautiful baby girl. We have decorated her bathroom and almost finished her bedroom. We are both very happy with the results. :) This week we have a lot going on. I have my 38 week check up tomorrow, we meet our new Pediatrician on Thursday, and Corey flies to Oregon Friday! I can't believe it is already time for his state police test. I am so jealous I wish I could fly to Oregon with him and spend some time with Gary and Stacie over the weekend. He will be gone until Monday so we are all praying that little Brooklyn doesn't rebel and decide to randomly come early. So far our Dr is pretty confident that she won't but he said babies tend to run on their own time and like to be in control. I guess tomorrow we will see if any progress has been made. So this weekend I will be on strict couch rest. No walking, cleaning, cooking or anything! Here is a picture of my 38 week belly and some pictures of Brooklyn's room. Please don't mind the fact that we still need to hang the curtains and put up decor on the wall. I hope you enjoy. :)






Tuesday, April 13, 2010
And The Final Countdown Begins
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 11:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
So so so cute!!! I love her little room!! I can't wait to meet her!
It looks so amazing. I am with you on the staying on the couch!!! That is my constant prayer lately (well among a few others) that she will wait until Corey gets back home. I will miss you too!
Looks like that little girl has quite the set up...and plenty of clothes to boot! Can't wait!! Love you guys.
so excited for you guys!! What an amazing time. Her room looks great. Natalie's wasn't even finished till after she came so good job! Hope your last little bit goes well and everything with your delivery is smooth. Can't wait to see pictures of your little one
Post a Comment