Monday, March 22, 2010

35 Weeks

5 more weeks (hopefully) of being pregnant and then we will be able to finally meet Brooklyn. We are so excited. We have been working on her room and her bathroom and now we just need the baby. :) My Aunt Suzie said that her doctor told her one time that he never knew of a baby that didn't come. HAHA. I guess we will just have to be patient. We have a lot to look forwaed to in the next 5 weeks. Mostly Brooklyn but Corey will also be traveling up to Oregon on April 16th to test with the Oregon State Police. We are really looking forward to that and we are both praying Brooklyn will be patient and wait for her daddy to get home. Luckily he will only need to stay there for a few days. We are anxious to see how Lucy reacts to the new addition to our family. She wasn't so sure what to think when Corey put the stroller together. It will be interesting. :) I think that's all but here is a picture of Brooklyn's stroller from Grandma and Grandpa Jensen and me at 35 weeks (please excuse the dumb face I am making...it's all about the belly anyway).



4 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You look great! So close!

John~Chelsey~Enorah~Dash said...

Oh yay for belly shots!! Love it! You look radiant, and ready!! Love you guys..

Stockhoff Family said...

Her Daddy waited and came on his due date, whether I wanted him too or not! We are praying for great things in Oregon. Love you

Sarah said...

So this is like going to the 4th of July parade in Riverton....We laughed our heads off....I almost went into labor a few months early....Can't wait to see baby, and good luck Cory!