Wednesday, March 10, 2010

The People of Walmart

I got this email from one of my friends today. It made my day and I thought it was just too funny not to post. Enjoy. :)



New rule: If the hole in your jeans is big enough for me to put my hand into, then by golly that is what’s going to happen whether you like it or not.
Oklahoma



It’s unfortunate that the one strap that is actually working is the one keeping your hair in place.
Arizona



Now kids, much like how you can determine a tree’s age by its rings, you can also judge the level of “party” in a person by the length of the mullet. Write that down.
Texas



So, this is either a cross-dressing nautical enthusiast OR…..well, fill in anything, It really doesn’t matter because none of it will make sense.
Arizona



Anybody remember the fruit snack “Gushers”? Now I’m not saying anything else, I’m just saying….Gushers. They’re delicious. Good luck enjoying them ever again.
Indiana



Ok, so which one is the “Muffin top” again? Is it his hat or her hips? I can never remember.
Texas



If I had told you that there is a picture where purple hair is the least weird thing going on, would you have believed me?
California



Dear Mrs. Adams, it was cute to dress your boys Grizzly and Cletus alike when they were two years old, but at 65? Not so much.
Ohio



Well you know what they say everything is smarter, classier, sexier, less offensive, bigger in Texas .
Texas



HAHAHA. It’s funny because he is in the mop section and his head/hair looks like a mop! That’s just good imagery.
California




I have to assume that for some reason no matter where he goes “Dueling Banjos” just starts playing from out of nowhere.
Arizona



Someone go tell this guy what “just hanging out” actually means.
Oklahoma



I see you got your little doggie backpack there. I wish I could be as happy as that dog is. Seriously, he looks absolutely psyched to be there! No wonder those little dogs just yip and bite everyone. I would literally tear someone’s face off if I had to ride around in a papoose all day.
California



He was actually just sitting there smoking cigarettes for like 45 minutes until he finally realized it wasn’t a video poker game.
California



You look like a former WWF wrestler that wants to eat me, and I like that about you! By the way, in between eating people you must be the COOLEST dude in the world, because that chick is smokin’. So do work.
Unknown



Hahaha! Look at the skinny, small, elderly guy with the “Born to Kill” shirt. Hahaha! Yeah, you go ahead and test him tough guy, ’cause I’ve never seen a person killed by a 2 liter of Squirt before and I’ve decided that’s something that I want to see.
Utah



Don’t worry everyone, I’ve already forwarded this pic over to Burberry. I figured it would be rewarding for them to see this and remind themselves why it was they got into the fashion and design business in the first place. I’m sure they will be ecstatic seeing their vision come to life.
Florida



I haven’t seen her fist pump, but I bet her Jersey shore name is “Cindy Lou Who”.
New Jersey



I was wondering what Blossom was up to. Now if we can just find Joey Lawrence I can get some sleep at night.
Texas




Well I’ve always said Subway sandwiches are all fillers and barely have any meat, usually leaving me unsatisfied.
Missouri



Toss in some cat food and you have the loneliest grocery list EVER!
Illinois



Am I the only one suspecting that instead of walking she just gyrates and dances goofily?
California



Do they still even make that color of pink? She must have left her Bret “The Hitman” Hart sunglasses at home.
Canada