Wow! I am so bad at blogging. I need to get better before Brooklyn comes. I can't believe how soon she will be here. We can't wait. We got her crib and changing table this weekend and I am so excited to start getting her room ready. Corey and I bought the paint for the room too. I guess now all we need is a little extra time. :) Today we got a test date for Corey to go test with the Oregon State Police. His dates are April 17th and 18th. We are so anxious to see how things turn out. We feel very blessed with the options that are starting to open up and now we just need to be patient. Other than that I think everything is pretty much the same here in Las Vegas. But as promised here is a picture of me at 29 weeks. Enjoy. :)
Monday, February 8, 2010
29 Weeks
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 9:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Let me be the first to comment on your pregnantness young lady. You look marvelous and we are so excited for you all. We will take care of Corey during his brief visit with us, and we are excited about that opportunity as well. Love you guys, and thanks for updating your blog - pops
Cute pic! Time is going quickly! And it's about time you updated.
Finally!! I belly shot!! You are so adorable! I can't wait to see you at your shower!!
So cute!!! Love that dress. You look awesome.
PS...what opportunity up north???
Post a Comment