Tuesday, October 13, 2009

We Are Still Alive and We have Some Fun Things To Share

Oh my it has been way too long since we updated our blog. Corey and I have been doing great. He recieved his background packet from NHP so we are anxiously getting that filled out. Some other exciting news...my mom is getting married next weekend, the Dodger's are in the National League Championship Series, and it's finally starting to cool down here in Las Vegas.

First, Corey and I decided to go on a hike during our Labor Day weeked. It was so much fun. We were in an old mining area. Here are some fun pictures from our hike. Enjoy!







Last month I went to Pittsburgh for work. We provided A LOT of furniture for the G20 Summitt. Pittsburgh is amazing. It is so clean an so beautiful. On several occassions I saw random people walking on the street stop and pick up garbage! It was so nice. That never happens in Las Vegas. While we were there the city was closed down for the conference. 4000 police officers were flowin in to control rioters in the city. I think the officers that came the furthest were from Tuscon. The hub/rest station was in our hotel so we felt pretty darn safe! Not to mention they also brought in the National Guard and the Secret Service. :)Here are some fun pictures of Pittsburgh. Please note that the buildings do not always have boarded windows...this was special for the conference.

Ok so I have been trying and trying to upload pictures of Pittsuburgh but apparently my computer has a different idea. So... I will have to try later to post the pictures.

But on to more exciting news. Corey and I are expecting a baby! That's right. I am 12 weeks pregnant. We have had 2 doctor appointments and are happy to say that our little baby has a heartbeat of 178 beats per mintue. We are so excited and look forward to next April when we will be able to see our little baby.

Anyoo, I think that's about it. :)

5 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Yeahhh an update...and I love how you saved the best news for last. Congrats, we sure love you guys and can't wait to see you next weekend!

ashley said...

hey jenessa! congrats on the new little baby!!! how fun!!

Camille said...

Congratulations on having a baby! That is so exciting! What do you do for work? It sounds interesting...

John~Chelsey~Enorah~Dash said...

Yaya for the Stockhoffs!!!

Erica said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you!