Monday, August 3, 2009

We Just Love Disney






Wow it has been so long since we updated our blog! Since the last update Corey got a job with The Home Depot. He goes around to the different stores and works on specific aisles bringing them up to company standard. He loves it! He has also put in an application to work for METRO Police Department here in Las Vegas and also for Nevada Highway Patrol. He tests for NHP next week and METRO on September 1st. We are both very excited and we can't wait to see which department he gets on to. We also had a Crook family reunion in UT. It was so much fun and we really enjoyed spending the time with my dad's side of the family. Oh and last but not least we got new carpet! That's right our nasty old carpet is gone. We have really been enjoying it. Luckily we have the best landlord ever! Thanks dad. :)

Also due to some baby mama drama Corey and I had the pleasure of taking TJ to Disneyland. We had so much fun. We stayed in the Anaheim Marriott for $50 and our room was so nice (Priceline rocks). Tj was of course so excited too because in his words he was missing Mickey Mouse. We were able to do some fun things that we have never tried like the canoes, the pirate Nightastic. Can I just say it is absolutely worth the 3 hour seat saving. Here are some pictures from our fun weekend.

Love, Corey and Jen

2 comments:

Erica said...

Looks like so much fun! Oh and I love the pics of TJ in girl undies- how funny! I hope you don't mind I'm going to link to your blog from mine- www.tryingtokit.blogspot.com
--Erica

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.