This past week or so has been very busy for us! Corey got all of his background information sent in to NHP so we should hear back again from them by Christmas. We are so excited for him to get into the Highway Patrol. Also last weekend we went to UT for my mom and Larry's wedding. It was really nice and they are really happy. While we were in SLC we were also able to meet up with our sister in law Melissa and our little nephew Noah. I haven't seen Melissa since our wedding and I had never met Noah. We ate breakfast at the Original Pancake House before heading to the temple.We were really happy to get to spend that time with them! As for me... I made it to the second trimester! Woo hoo. It was such a relief to hit that point. I have a doctors appointment tomorrow afternoon. I love going and hearing our little baby's heartbeat. Tomorrow we will also set up an appointment for our gender ultrasound. We are both so excited to see what it is! Well I think that is about it. Enjoy a few pictures from the wedding. :)


Wednesday, October 28, 2009
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Awe, it was so great seeing you guys and I love that pic of Noah and Corey!
Post a Comment