Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Mr. Hot Pants

So, today we've been watching TJ and he has been quite fun to have. However, in rushing to the bathroom he had a little accident. We didn't really worry about it too much since he made that effort and it was mostly successful. But none the less we had to get him changed, unfortunately we didn't have any extra clothes for him so we had to improvise with what we had. We got some old girl undies and put them on him. However, they didn't fit! Don't you worry though...we just used a stapler to make them fit. So, here he is in all his glory! We love him :) Sorry if the pictures are blury, I took it on my work phone.


If you can get closer on this you may notice the pretty lace and bow in the middle :) haha!


And of course here is the rest of it

Loves, Jen

1 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

haha, you guys are too clever! haha I would let him keep the undies if I were you, a little momento for TJ. thats too funny!