Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back from the Knox!

Well, I just recently got back from visiting the 'tucky hoffs and it was a blast! Just to cover some of the fun, we can start with the fact that a lot of my family was there. It was wonderful to see my Mom and Dad...it's crazy how much a couple states in between can make you feel. Nothing like a back rub from mom...Natalie knows how I feel :) It was also great to see Greg, Allice, and the little Gustav. Only 3 months can make such a huge difference in an infant's personality. Then of course we have Noah, what a great feeling that was to stand in on his baby blessing. Man...it was great! I even got to experience my first Tornado warning. It just skipped right over us though and cut right through Indiana.

Maybe one of my favorite things about the whole trips was our little golf day with just the boys. We had a little two on two tournament. Greg and I against Andy and Dad. The scores were pretty even almost the whole time and although Dad wins the coolest shot award with his 35 yard chip in (or whatever it was), we all ended up tied at the end. It was probably my favorite golf match I've ever had. Unfortunately, the fun couldn't last forever and one group at a time went home. Eventually I went home but not before snapping some awesome pictures. I hope you love them...they're some additions to Melissa's.

Haha...I know I look ridiculous but I couldn't get myself to really do it. If you look close enough you can see my long wing hair sticking out.


don't make me shoot you with my flashlight!

if I wasn't so white, you wouldn't be able to see me in all this camo...I'm so hidden.


We were so lucky...at least I got a good picture out of it. Who needs a storm shelter?
loves, C-dizzle




1 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Love the pictures Cor...you and I are both glad the tornado missed us. We love you guys!