Hi everyone! I know that Corey and I really suck at keeping this blog up to date. Not much has really been happening here in Las Vegas. Corey just started a class to get licensed to sell life and health insurance along with the home and auto insurance he has been doing for the past 2 years. We are pretty excited so if anyone one needs any insurance you know who to call. :)
Oh and I am sure that Corey has told everyone by now about his new car! I am going to attach some photos so everyone can see Corey's first car purchase. He is so big. :)
For Thanksgiving we decided to stay here in Las Vegas and eat with my mom. It was really nice. I made a really yummy pumpkin praline pie. So good! Also, I have a confession, as you all know most people wait until after Thanksgiving to set up their Christmas decorations but Cor and I were so excited to put up all of the new stuff we bought so we put the tree and everything up a week before. Haha! We are just really excited that the holidays are here. I can't believe we have already been married 7 months and together almost 2 years. Time really does fly and we are looking forward to spending our first Christmas as a married couple. I can't wait to give Corey his presents and it is a wonder that he has no idea what he is getting this year since usually I always accidentally give things away. We are looking forward to going to Oregon on 12/21 to spend Christmas with Corey's family. Lucky for us we get to meet little Gus (our newest nephew) while we are up there. Well we love everyone and we will try to get better at posting. Enjoy the pictures!
Love, Jen
2 comments:
So it totally looks like I am commenting just because you commented on ours, BUT I was going to I just am a little slow. SO first, how pretty does all of your Christmas stuff look! Second, we totally missed having you guys here, but I know we will see you soon enough. THIRD, tell Corey sweet ride! Love you guys!
Great Christmas decorations and believe me if I could have found all the Christmas stuff by myself I would have had mine up early too. I have to agree with Rissa, sweet ride. We can't wait to see you Love mom
Post a Comment