Thursday, October 16, 2008

It's about freaking time

Well, it's now been over two months since we last added anything and so much has happened since then. Other than the obvious fact that mom and dad have moved and that was a new experience for me. First off, it was a long haul...18 hours straight and then the 3 hours the next day to get to Hillsboro. Secondly, it's weird to not live by them. I mean the only time in my life where I was away from them was on my mission and that wasn't the same. Either way, I'm happy for them and things have been going well. I guess here are just a few updates from things that we've been doing and some pictures to go with it.



So I may have mentioned this but we did go to a family reunion and it was a blast! I love camping



We did some hiking and played some horse shoes and ummm...



Your's truly took first place! whoop whoop! Of course someone in first place needed to represent the Dodgers...anyway, that's another story, another year



Just the week before Mom and Dad moved, we took MacKenzie down to Disneyland and it was a lot of fun. I know, I look a little sad in this picture...well fact of the matter is my favorite Dodgers hat flew off my head on splash mountain. After we got off I asked the guy how hard it would be to get my hat and he said pretty hard. He said, there is a machine that sucks the hats up and shreds them...tear :( oh well, the park was fun!



Here is MacKenzie in a phone booth there...I know exciting, I realized however that we were so busy riding rides that we didn't take many pictures. Just one last picture...we got Lucy's halloween costume and here it is



Haha, you guessed it...she's a horse with a cowboy on her ;) So funny! Anyway, we will but adding more to this soon and I promise it won't be longer than a week or so.

-Corey and Jen

2 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Good to know you guys are alive and kicking, I was wondering!!! Looks like you guys are living it up newlywed style...ahh the days. Love ya tons.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

You are right, it is about freaking time. I am glad to see you guys have been having so much fun! We miss you!