So, here is a list of things that you get to choose from or comment on. Go ahead and copy this and delete my answers and add your own! At the end I will tag some people who I want to see answer this and anyone who wants to can of course! Merry Christmas!!
1. Egg nog or Hot Chocolate? I do enjoy Egg Nog but more frequently I would want Hot Chocolate....the only catch is I hate when people call it cocoa.
2. Do you wrap presents or bag them? I love a nicely wrapped present
3. Colored Lights or White? I think white lights look clean
4. Do you hang mistletoe? I don't even think I would know where to find mistletoe
5. When do you decorate? This year? haha, like a week or two before Thanksgiving...we'll see about next year, we'll probably do it before Halloween
6. Favorite holiday dish? Pizza and rootbeer floats! There's nothing better, however, Jenessa makes some KILLER funeral potatoes!
7. When & how did you learn about Santa? When I was like 5 or 6 and some guy from our ward came over and I pulled his beard off.
8. How do you decorate your tree? It's very organized but beautiful...I love the decorations we got from Target.
9. Snow...love it or dread it? LOVE IT!!! that is until it gets dirty, when nobody ruins it, it looks beautiful!
10. Can you ice skate? Like a madman....I played a little Ice Hockey with Theodore
11. Do you remember your favorite gift? Four years old, Turlock, California...I got a miniature golf set.
12. What is the most important part of the holidays? Presents! Duh! Other than the obvious answer, I love how it makes me realize how much more I love my families!
13. Favorite holiday dessert? Whatever someone is willing to drop on my front door step
14. Favorite memory? Probably when I was 13 because it was the last Christmas that we all spent together before all the additions...but I'm sure we will spend plenty more together.
15. Do you have a special ornament? no, I don't remember any at least...we use to get the Coca-Cola santa ornaments
16. What do you do on Christmas Eve? We have Pizza and Root Beer Floats, watch movies, read a story and all the kids sleep in the same room.
17. If you could have anything for Christmas this year what would it be? Anything? in a non-realistic world...enough money so everyone in my family can retire at the age they're at now. In the realistic world we live in....I would love a new house...but that's not too realistic either.
18. What do you do for neighbors and friends for Christmas? In the past, we've always made treats but I don't know about this year
Tag, you're it!: MOM, Larissa, Greg, Andy (via Melissa), Natalie, MacKenzie
Friday, December 12, 2008
Woo Hoo Christmas!!
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment