Friday, June 27, 2008

There is this song that I really like

So, I just got this new song and I wanted to post it on the blog but unfortunately I can't find a clean video for it, so instead I'm just going to tell you what song it is and let you go onto itunes and listen to it. It's by a group called Rehab and it's a song called "sittin' at a bar" but I would recommend the clean version because the non clean isn't the best.
Other than that I have some great news...we finally are going to be living on our own this weekend! WOO HOO! Wayne finally got the keys to his house and we are going to help him move out this weekend! I can't wait to actually get things set up and organized as we like them...that way we can have our own home.
Anyway, I will just put an additional video on here that I love so that you can enjoy it but please...go listen to that other song!!

0 comments: