So, I've said that I would post pictures from our honeymoon so here it goes. Unless you don't know me and are randomly reading this blog. My wife Jenessa and I were married in the Las Vegas Nevada Temple on the 8th of May, 2008. We had a raging party and then went on our way to The Paris Hotel in downtown Las Vegas. I wanted to try and get a free upgrade, so I actually wore my tux (or texas in the words of Cole) to the front desk to check in. When we got there, we just threw it out that we had just gotten married that day and the dude was like, "congratulations I will see if we can get you a suite." So, the dude pulled some strings and this is what we got :)
This is the living/dining room of our sweet up on the 31st floor of 33 floors. I mean, we even had double doors to enter the hotel.
This was our big bed and that big box was the TV, it actually raised up when you turn it on.
This is the huge tub and shower, the shower is a lot larger than it appears.
Jenessa was really happy about this vanity right here, so I thought I would show it. It was pretty cool.
So, the next morning we were up bright and early and on our way to the airport for our flight to San Francisco. We were so excited because we had a lot of fun stuff planned out. SO, here are some pictures and videos of our trip :)
This is Jen in front of the entrance to Chinatown, it was pretty awesome/smelly there :)
I was actually on the seventh floor of this Macy's store...it is huge! Behind us is Union Square, which is pretty awesome
We are on the boat ride over to Alcatraz! :)
And there she is, I loved this place!
haha :) Jenessa totally had no idea until the last minutes that I was taking a picture of her. We are standing in the main cell block where dude's like Al Capone lived. Crazy!
I went inside this cell that was used for really bad inmates...there was no light in there and it was really creepy!
As you can tell Jenessa was freezing out there, it was really cold on the island but I just wanted to get a shot of the Golden Gate Bridge in the back :)
The Happy Couple
Once again, here we are...we had to buy Jenessa this extra jacket because it was so chilly
This is us at "The Crooked Street" Lombard St.
I would post some videos but it is running a little slow so I will have to do that later :) loves
1 comments:
Everything looks way too fun. Looks like you guys had a good time...I am sure you did...hint, hint, wink, wink.
Post a Comment