I've had to make some changes to the page...and by changes, I only mean one, I have changed the address to coreyandjenessa.blogspot.com so, some of you are probably going to have to change that on your own personal settings. Either way, as many of you know, it has been a very eventful month plus for Jenessa and I, so I am going to probably break this up into two different posts. First, I am going to post some pictures of my Bermuda trip that I took back in Bermuda and then I will go ahead and post some pictures from the honeymoon in San Francisco.
So here's the start. At the beginning of Arpil, I was invited by my company to go to another company sponsored trip to Bermuda! I didn't hesitate one bit to say yes and just hoped that the one week before my wedding wasn't going to be too hectic and that it would be cool if I went. Jenessa was more than supportive of me but I knew she would miss me. So, I packed my bags and was on my way. I had a ton of fun while I was there and the island was beautiful! Eventhough I was there alone the whole time it was great. The beaches are pink, the food is great and the people are so nice! So, here are some pictures!
This is the golf course that I played at while I was there. It is just a par 3 course but it was pretty awesome...apparently it's one of the top 200 courses in the world.
This is Gibb's Lighthouse, it's one of two lighthouses on the island and it was right next to the hotel. It is pretty awesome.
That's me, don't I look buff! Okay, maybe not but either way this picture was taken of me by this old local guy named Emmanuel. He decided that he wanted to be my tour guide so he took me around and took my pictures.
And here he is! He was pretty impressed that we has some matching shades. He was the coolest guy ever. He even asked me to come over to dinner with him and his wife on Sunday evening but the problem was I was leaving to go home that afternoon. Bum deal!
Look at that water! It's amazing and the sand is actually pink. I managed to bring a whole bottle home for my soon to be bride.
Heyo! I bet you're wondering why I'm wearing that awesome helmet. Well, I rented a scooter for one of the days I was there and it was awesome! I took it all over the place.
This is one of the stops I made while I was there on my scooter...when the tide comes up a little more, it will shoot up between these rocks and fly all over. Don't worry, I had to put my camera on a rock, so there is nobody there...just my mad camera skills!
Another one of my stops was these Crystal Caves. It is one of the largest crystal caves in the world. It was beautiful, the water was actually crystal clear and there was no animal life at all, it's like a mile worth of water channels to get to this point. They actually have scuba divers that will go under and see where it goes, it's a little creepy if you ask me.
This is just me being a little romantic!
This is the second light tower of the bunch. There is the other one on the other side of the island and this one on the complete opposite end of the island. I went from coast to coast...it was impressive if you ask me.
Here's a shot while I was driving...I was actually scared to take it being that it was bad enough driving on the other side of the road.
Here is the hotel's private beach! pretty sweet!
My hotel room...nothing special was happening here.
And by nothing special, did I mention to tell you that I had a sweet dinner out on the balcony! Dinner for one? Yes, please!
And here she is, Sally! She was the best scooter I ever had.
So, there you have it! That was my Bermuda trip. I will get you some more pictures here soon but since this took me like 2 hours...I am going to hang it up for a bit! Loves, Corey
Sunday, June 1, 2008
A Collection of Posts
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 1:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Corey, pretty sweet pics. It makes me want to go there, and that is saying a lot...I am not an island kind of girl. You're pretty amazing for going on that trip by yourself. I am pretty sure I can't even go to a resturaunt by myself.
What an amazing trip and once again i am total amazed at how you meet people and become instant friends. I love you Mom
Post a Comment