Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Old couples

I think it is pretty safe for me to say that Larissa is not the only 80 year old in the family. In fact, I would say that we all are pretty lame when it comes to staying up late. I can't remember the last time that we had a late night party at the Stockhoff house. Actually I can, it was way back when we had the playstation and Andy got Metal Gear for it. We (me and Greg) sat up watching Andy try and beat it. I am also pretty confident that we actually got scared while watching him do it because it was an intense game. Other than that we are more of an early bunch. Lets not waste the daylight.
I actually took a count of how many pairs of shoes I have that actually tie and I think the number that I got to was 1....a pair of church shoes. All my other 11 pairs of shoes are either loafers or shoes that I don't untie. I also, like to drive in the middle lane and my lady has a some what Grandma car.
I would like to invite the rest of the "Stockhoff" clan to go ahead and explore their lives and try to find what they can relate to an person of a "mature" nature. Loves

2 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Cor, I love the new background! Looks like you found something you liked! Hope you are doing well, and PS. you are right. Andy is 80+ he will not function when its bed time.
love you

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Thanks for making me feel good about going to bed at 7:30...so reflecting on another thing that makes me 80...I think that I soon will have to invest in beano by the crate...what is that about? It is like I have lost my intestinal fortitude! Where's Keiko when I need someone to blame it on?