Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bowling with Mac Attack and Goldie Locks

So today has been pretty fun. I managed to clean the Durango out and she's lookin' real nice. I think I had a shirt in there that's been there for at least 2 months...and that wasn't the oldest thing. I have three suits that I need to go get dry cleaned because they've been in there so long, whoops!
Afterward, Jen and myself went with the two girls and Dad to BWW to enjoy some wings and play the trivia game. I must give props to Dad and Natty for beating the rest of us. It was a music quiz and I think all of started off well but it got harder as we went on and they pulled ahead. It was actually a lot of fun and hopefully we will do it again so that I can take away their title.
At that point we hadn't had enough fun though, so Mac and Jen and I all decided that we wanted to go to Red Rock and go bowling which we haven't done in a long time. After a nice 45 minute wait we started our game and it was pretty much a one sided game from there on....and the winner was Mac Attack! She got four strikes and I'm pretty sure that's the first time she's ever gotten a strike but hey, way to go! I was proud to lose to her.
Anyway, hopefully I will be able to get a picture on from our events today.

1 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Glad to see you finally updated the blog, its looking great! Wish we could have bowled with the 3 of you...we could even start a league.

Love ya! Meliss