Well, this is a miracle post...I'm so bad at this. I just thought I'd let everyone know that Jenessa and I have finally found a place to live :) It's actually the same place she is living now with her dad. He recently decided that with the downfall of the market, that he wanted to buy a second home. So, Jen and I were like...hey, what a great opportunity for us. We asked him if we could just rent out this townhouse from him. So he thought about it and went to see if it could all work out and he said, yes!
It's in Henderson, which is about 20 Minutes from Mom and Dad's. It's a two story, 3 bedroom, 2 1/2 bathroom townhouse. We love it! It's going to be wonderful just the way it is...however we do want do some work around the house just to make it our own. The great thing is it's only going to be $965 a month! We have a great little front patio and and nice front yard that is kept up by the association. What service!
This isn't a picture of the actual property but it's the exact same but reversed and it's only a 1 car garage. This is a picture of what our kitchen looks like, except we have wood floors :)
This is our Master bedroom and it is pretty big actually :) Jenessa especially loves our closet. This is about half of it :)
And the last picture is of our Front room :) I love it and I love the fireplace!
So, there you have it :) The new Stockhoff home...I can't wait to actually be able to move in. It should still be a few more months as he gets his new place all set up :) Let me know what you think!
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
We've got a home !
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 5:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are like 10 steps ahead of us in this department. Congrats! PS. Sorry I didn't have your blog listed on the family blog under family and friends. I could have SWORN I did...but I changed it so you are on there now! Love you guys! Meliss
awesome, awesome! i am so happy for you my little brother. it looks beautiful, can't wait to see it and you guys in a little while. we love you.
Post a Comment