Well I just want to tell my sweet wife how much I love her. It's been one year since we were married and it has been a wonderful year! A lot has happened this year but my wife has always been there to show me how much she loves me, while taking care of me at the same time! Time really does fly by. Not only have we been married for one year but we have now been together for 2 and a half! She is the love of my life, my dear eternal companion and my best friend. Jenessa, I love you so much!
One of my favorite engagement pictures
We were married at the Las Vegas, Nevada temple on May 8th, 2008
One of our favorite wedding pictures
Oh I loved that cake and I do not look forward to eating that remaining piece today
A picture from our honeymoon in San Francisco...I love it there.
Friday, May 8, 2009
Shout Out to M'lady!
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 7:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
yeah for anniversaries!!
Yeah for anniversaries and growing families
marriage means growing family.
Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step
Post a Comment