Oh my it has been a whole year since I blogged! That time really flew by! I can't believe my baby is almost 2! She is 22 months and weighs 24 pounds. She is such a good girl and is such a blessing in our family. Here are some things about Miss Brooklyn.
-She LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Little Einsteins
-She speaks very well
-Her favorite food to ask for is tacos but I am not sure why :)
-She loves to dress up
-She loves anything to do with princesses especially Cinderella and Rapunzel
-She sleeps in a big girl bed
-She can count to 3
-She knows some of her colors
-She enjoys cooking with Mom or Dad and loves to cook in her kitchen
There are so many other things that I could write but I could go on forever. She is such a funny girl. The other day she was in trouble for ripping a page in her book on purpose and when Corey got mad at her she started crying and then she stopped for a minute and said, "but daddy I cute!" Ha ha ha it was so funny but I suppose she is smarter than we think sometimes. :)
Anyway, we are currently living in Monterey, CA and loving it. It is so beautiful. However, if there was one thing I would change it would be the weather. I don't love that it is only around 50-60 degrees all the time. I miss the Vegas heat...crazy I know. Corey is doing so well in school and he is loving it. We will be finished here in September then it's off to the east coast. Probably MD or GA.
THings with our little family are going so well. We are so grateful and so happy that we are where we are. We miss our families but it has been such a great opportunity for us.
I think that's it.
Tuesday, February 28, 2012
A Whole Year
Posted by Corey and Jenessa at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love that you blogged!!!!!! She is cute, I can see her now, 10 years old, mildly in trouble and saying "But Dad I am cute :)
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر شمال الرياض
فنى تركيب
وايت شفط الصرف الصحى
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فنى
فنى تركيب
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment