Saturday, October 30, 2010

6 Months

I took Brooklyn to the doctor Wednesday for her 6 month check up. She weighs 14 lbs 7 oz and she is 26 in long. I can't even believe that it has already been 6 months since our beautiful little girl was born. She has brought so much happiness into our lives and we can't even imagine our life without her. She has been learning so much and trying so many new things. Here are a few things that Brooklyn has been up to...
-the army crawl
-eating solids (sweet potatoes, rice cereal, applesauce, squash, bananas, beans and very small amounts of white bread)
-says dadada when playing and mama when she is crying
-she is into EVERYTHING
-stands alone while holding onto the couch or coffee table
-can almost pull herself to a sitting position from lying on her back
-gets up on her hands and knees

In other news...Corey went to MEPS for the Air Force this week and was sworn into the US Air Force. We are excited/anxious to find out more about what's next including his date for Basic Training, what career he will be assigned and where we will be moving. I am sure I will post more info as it comes. So for now enjoy the pictures of B and we will post Halloween pictures soon. :)











4 comments:

John~Chelsey~Enorah~Dash said...

she is sooo cute!! and sooo tall!! little string bean! :)

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Cute Girl!

Amanda said...

I seriously love her!! She is the cutest!!

Stockhoff Family said...

Oh I love this little one.....Nana