Friday, July 11, 2008

Long awaited pictures!

Well, it's taken Corey and I awhile to get some pictures taken and posted but here they are. It's been nice to live in our house all alone. Although we enjoyed being around my dad it's nice to just have the two of us and our cat. Now, however, it's us two, our cat and our little 7 month old puppy....Lucy. We love them both but we are pretty sure that Fergie (our cat) isn't quite as happy as we are. In fact we would say that she is quite jealous. Oh well, she'll get over it.

So here are the pictures and some details that go with them.
Here is part of the front room and our cat, chilling on the end of the couch...go find her

This is our big fancy TV and we are going to mount it on the wall but for the time being these shelves will do.

This is the other half of the room, I love that little table with the clock and lamps

Here is our dining room, we're not quite sure what to do with it right now but we like the pictures

And here is our kitchen...and TJ
This is our little Lucy, she's the bomb! She loves the camera so far and is really just a great QUIET dog :)

This is her again

This one shows a little better how small she is and also how evil our cat looks. They are slowly but surely becoming friends.

And here I am just hanging out with our dog and my mom's dog Rocko. Corey really wanted a dog and it turns out my mom did too...we both got them at the pound here in Henderson. If you're going to get a dog, it might as well be one that is being saved. Well, I hope you like everything here. We will post more pictures but we haven't finished everything upstairs and I would like to clean it before we post it. Anyway, we love you all! Jen and Corey :)

2 comments:

Larissa@Just Another Day in Paradise said...

Wow, everything is way cute. I am pretty sure our first apartment was a total pooh hole compared to that. Lucy is cute too.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I am glad you guys posted pictures! The place looks great!! Wheres a pic of your new bedroom set?? :)