Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Why don't I start one :)

Hey there, I saw Andy and Melissa's and I thought, why don't I start one! These things are pretty fun :) I don't even have pictures nor does it even look like anything yet but I like it.
Anyway, I am getting ready to start my fall 2007 semester at UNLV and I am pretty excited! I love my job selling insurance right now but I want to be able to do other things. It really is a great job to have now because I can pay for school and live. Granted I work of course but that I manage to keep on top of.
Jenessa and I are doing great! We just got back from visiting with Greg and Allice in Utah and we had so much fun! Now we are getting ready to celebrate our six month anniversary :) It is crazy how fast time can go by...I mean within this six month period my two best friends got married. Luckily I will always be with those guys.
I guess that is about all I have to share at this time :)

0 comments: